From: Mark Conrad on
In article <Ybfpi.1438$fJ5.623(a)pd7urf1no>,
Arthur Entlich <e-printerhelp(a)mvps.org> wrote:

> I think you have the beginnings of a new job description. You know
> those dog walkers and kennels they have for pets, well how about Epson
> printer kennels or printer exercisers who will come to you rather than
> you going to them ;-) Printer sitting?
>
> We will printer sit for you, at your place or ours. We can offer it as
> part of our house-sitting and pet sitting services...
>
> ;-)

Why do I have visions of some New Yorker running ten 100-pound Epsons on
leashes down sidewalks, in order to 'exercise' them.

Y'know, I bought that large printer stand on wheels that epson sells as
an accessory for their 4800 printer model, because I came close to
breaking my back lugging that 90 pound printer around inside my house.

Wonder if I can mount a small motor inside that printer stand, then
train the Epson to follow me.

Mark-
From: ilovefrankhobbicolor on
I have a laser and it never clogs.