From: Eric on
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to avoid the pop up message for
updating links?
There is value 123 in cell A1 under file1.xls, and
There is a cell in B1 under file2,xls, which connect to cell A1 from
file1.xls.
When I open file2.xls, it requests for updating link. I have specified for
updating links, under Edit > Links, that Excel always update links, and save
it, when I open it next time, message, box is still pop up for confirmation.
Do you have any suggestions on how to skip the confirmation on updating links?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Eric
From: ozgrid.com on
Hi Eric

See: http://www.ozgrid.com/VBA/update-links.htm

--
Regards
Dave Hawley
"Eric" <Eric(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone have any suggestions on how to avoid the pop up message for
> updating links?
> There is value 123 in cell A1 under file1.xls, and
> There is a cell in B1 under file2,xls, which connect to cell A1 from
> file1.xls.
> When I open file2.xls, it requests for updating link. I have specified
> for
> updating links, under Edit > Links, that Excel always update links, and
> save
> it, when I open it next time, message, box is still pop up for
> confirmation.
> Do you have any suggestions on how to skip the confirmation on updating
> links?
> Thanks in advance for any suggestions
> Eric

Pages: 1