From: Dante Mom Dante on
I am using a very easy formula to add certain numbers across a spreadsheet.
It has worked fine for each line until I reached one line where the formula
doesn't work - Even though I have the formula as sum of certain functions on
that line (as I do in other lines of the spreadsheet), I get the sum of
numbers in this column added down to this line. And the lines after this
particular again use my formula. It is making me craxy.
From: ozgrid.com on
See this page;
http://www.ozgrid.com/Excel/formula-errors.htm

--
Regards
Dave Hawley

From: Dante Mom on
Thank you for your suggestion but there is no problem with the formula (it
works on all the other lines) but for some reason it does not work on this
line.

From: Gary Keramidas on
start deleting cells in this row to determine which cell is causing the
problem.

--

Gary Keramidas
Excel 2003

From: Ron Rosenfeld on
On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 19:07:01 -0700, Dante Mom <Dante
Mom(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I am using a very easy formula to add certain numbers across a spreadsheet.
>It has worked fine for each line until I reached one line where the formula
>doesn't work - Even though I have the formula as sum of certain functions on
>that line (as I do in other lines of the spreadsheet), I get the sum of
>numbers in this column added down to this line. And the lines after this
>particular again use my formula. It is making me craxy.

Hard to tell without knowing the formula, data, actual and expected outputs.

Or at least an example of all of that so we can try to reproduce the problem.
--ron