From: King Maker on
Hello frends,

I write the method on one file and call this method on another file but
the problem is they not find the method of the another file

in first file i write:file_name=first.rb

def a()
puts "hello world"
end

in second file i write:file_name=second.rb

reqire 'd:\test\first.rb'

a()

its correct or not

From: Intransition on

On May 26, 8:40 am, King Maker <sweetzub...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello frends,
>
> I write the method on one file and call this method on another file but
> the problem is they not find the method of the another file
>
> in first file i write:file_name=first.rb
>
>   def a()
> puts "hello world"
> end
>
> in second file i write:file_name=second.rb
>
> reqire 'd:\test\first.rb'
>
> a()

fix 'require' typo, but other than that is looks fine.

From: King Maker on
Thomas Sawyer wrote:
> On May 26, 8:40�am, King Maker <sweetzub...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> in second file i write:file_name=second.rb
>>
>> reqire 'd:\test\first.rb'
>>
>> a()
>
> fix 'require' typo, but other than that is looks fine.

ohhhhhhhhhh thanks...........!!!!!!!