From: Eric on
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to capture the information for
connecting links?

On following link, when I select any option and click download, there is a
few URL are flashing at the status bar, and I would like to find a way to
capture this information. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Eric

https://secure.mas.gov.sg/apps/msb-xml/index.jsp?tableset=I&table=I.8
From: T Shadow on
"Eric" <Eric(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone have any suggestions on how to capture the information for
> connecting links?
>
> On following link, when I select any option and click download, there is a
> few URL are flashing at the status bar, and I would like to find a way to
> capture this information. Does anyone have any suggestions?
> Thanks in advance for any suggestions
> Eric
>
> https://secure.mas.gov.sg/apps/msb-xml/index.jsp?tableset=I&table=I.8

Not sure what your asking but have you tried looking at the Source in the
View dropdown? For links search for tp: or tps: