From: K on
Hi all, I got table in my database with name "tbldata" and i have two
fields in that table with the name "Ticket_No" and "Amount". In
"Ticket_No" filed column i have value "SD001" and in same row of
"Amount" column i have figure "50". With VBA how can i lookup for
value "SD001" in "Ticket_No" field and change figure "50" to "30"
which is appearing in same row of "Amount" column field. My other
question is that how can i add new record in same table with VBA. I
want to put new value "VR004" in "Ticket_No" field column and new
figure "20" in same row of "Amount" column. I'll be very greatful if
any friend can help me with simple vba code on this.
From: mie via AccessMonster.com on
Really simple. You dont even need VBA to do this. Use form wizard, you will
get what you want..

From: Allen Browne on
Two approaches: OpenRecordset, or execute an action query.

For an OpenRecordset() example, see:
http://allenbrowne.com/func-DAO.html#DAORecordsetExample

For an Execute example, see:
http://allenbrowne.com/ser-60.html