From: Andreas Randolf on
Hi,

how can I instruct Windows Mobile 6.1 to re-read
the contents of the storage card after I inserted
a different card?

It appears that Win Mobile caches the directory
contents and show me the contents of the
already removed card.

Of course rebooting helps, but that takes a lot
of time.

Thank you
Andreas

From: Beverly Howard on
While it does not remap within file explorer if you are displaying the
card contents, I've always found that returning to "My Device" then
re-entering "storage card" shows the new card...

that may be true of other apps as well... try exiting the app <ctrl-Q>
or using a task manager, then re-entering which should accomplish the same.

Hope that this information is of value.
Beverly Howard
From: Mike Coon on
Beverly Howard wrote:
> While it does not remap within file explorer if you are displaying the
> card contents, I've always found that returning to "My Device" then
> re-entering "storage card" shows the new card...

My WM5.0 File Explorer has a "Refresh" in the menu...

Mike.