From: Jeffrey Walton on
Hi All,

I have a custom transport and custom viewer. But I'm having a heck of
a time determining how to create a message store (rather than using
"ActiveSync" or "SMS").

While there is an OpenMsgStore, there does not appear to be a
CreateMsgStore. Also, I have not found anything of interest at [1] or
[2] (which probably means my search skills have gotten worst).

Can anyone point me to the correct APIs?

Thanks,
Jeff

[1] Messaging API (CE MAPI) Reference, http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb415647(v=MSDN.10).aspx

[2] Messaging Common Tasks, http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb445991(v=MSDN.10).aspx
From: Beverly Howard on
Suggest Reposting at
news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.pocketpc.developer or
..public.dotnet.framework.compactframework

Beverly Howard
From: Jeffrey Walton on
Thanks Beverly.

I'm not sure how I missed it, but there is a CreateMsgStore off the
IMAPISession object . I don't feel too bad - neither Bing nor Google
returned Microsoft's API page for "Windows Mobile" MAPI "Create
Message Store".