From: Bob on
I've running Windows Mobile 6.1. Outlook is connects to a mailbox using
IMAP4. Outlook is showing 1 Unread mail item in my Inbox but actually no
items are unread. It display 9 items, 1 unread. All 9 items are read.
From: Beverly Howard on
have you looked in the other folders?

Beverly Howard
From: Zeb Carter on
Bob wrote:
> I've running Windows Mobile 6.1. Outlook is connects to a mailbox using
> IMAP4. Outlook is showing 1 Unread mail item in my Inbox but actually no
> items are unread. It display 9 items, 1 unread. All 9 items are read.

I found a utility that resets the unread message count in all folders
but don't remember where. Try googling for it. It works on 6.5 and below.