From: Jeff on
Hi

I wonder how to change the scale of a diagram created in Excel 2007!

You see I'm into SEO, where I would like 1 top be on top and greater numbers
should come under.
All the diagrams I've created starts with 0 at the buttton higher number
above, but that is not what I want

I want it so that I can see how my sites are ranking in google, make a nice
diagram out of it.. so I easly can spot problems in my rankings

any suggestions?

From: Bill Sharpe on
Jeff wrote:
> Hi
>
> I wonder how to change the scale of a diagram created in Excel 2007!
>
> You see I'm into SEO, where I would like 1 top be on top and greater numbers
> should come under.
> All the diagrams I've created starts with 0 at the buttton higher number
> above, but that is not what I want
>
> I want it so that I can see how my sites are ranking in google, make a nice
> diagram out of it.. so I easly can spot problems in my rankings
>
> any suggestions?

I think you need to better explain what you're trying to do before you
can expect any replies.
Are you talking about an Excel chart?
What is SEO?
What in the world does "at the button higher number above" mean?

I'd put my data into a table like this:
A1 Sites B1 Hits
A2 Site1 B2 5000
A3 Site2 B3 450
A4 Site3 B4 6500
etc.
Sort as desired, then create a bar chart from the sorted data.

Bill