From: Bill on
We have many Excel spreadsheets that utilize the "route to recipient"
function. (This is one reason why we are not upgrading to Office 2007 as this
functionality was removed from Office 2007). I have a Windows 7 professional
machine that has Office 2003 installed, and when you click on "route to
recipient", it does not open the address book. Is there something about
Windows 7 that causes this not to function? Is there a workaround for this?
This was a clean install (not an upgrade) of both Windows 7 and Office 2003.