From: Eric on
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to complaint any nonsense comment on
this forum? Does anyone monitor and manage this forum?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Eric
From: Bruce Hagen on

"Eric" <Eric(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone have any suggestions on how to complaint any nonsense
> comment on
> this forum? Does anyone monitor and manage this forum?
> Thanks in advance for any suggestions
> Eric

No one monitors this newsgroup. Since you're using the Web to post, try
Microsoft Answers. No trolls allowed.

Microsoft Answers Forums
http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/categories
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

From: LD55ZRA on
No you need to have the leadership skills yourself to monitor your own
destiny. If you can't stand the heat then clearly you need to get out of
the kitchen because there is no other solution in such cases.

We only provide Windows XP solutions but from time to time people post
abusive and insulting posts which in turn gets replied to and so on. The
fight is started in an empty room resulting in a riot. that is how life is.

hth

From: Eric on
On this forum, do all MS-MVP work for microsoft to provide online support? or
are they volunteer?
Thank all MS-MVP very much for their endless supports
Eric

From: Bruce Hagen on
> On this forum, do all MS-MVP work for microsoft to provide online
> support? or
> are they volunteer?
> Thank all MS-MVP very much for their endless supports
> Eric

No MVP is employed by MS. They are all volunteers. The site I mentioned
has posts replied to by MVPs and MS employees.
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]