From: BigBang on
Some things I'd like to abolish with Windows Explorer:
My Documents that is at the top, then everything below my last drive
(Control Panel, Shared Documents, My Username's Documents, My Network
Places, leaving the Recycle Bin. It seems very stupid to have stuff there
that is not in proper organization. Everything is inside My Computer so
that should obviously be at the top. Good thing Microsoft isn't in the
filing business.
From: Bob I on
So don't use it, just click on My Computer in the first place instead.