From: Mike Lovell on
"Magus" <mr.magus(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> There is an old program that I'm rewriting. The program stores the
> data into an array and dumps it to a file. I can't seem to properly
> load the file though.

Would be good if you could post back if any of the suggestions fixed your
problem, and if so which.

Will help the community if someone comes across this problem in future.

Thanks,

--
Mike
GoTinker, C# Blog

From: Tim Roberts on
Magus <mr.magus(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>Here is the example:
>12/28/2009MINOR LANE PUMPING
>STATIONS
>K C Ctt
>Const.
>01/05/2010
Ron
>12/28/2009(ST.JOSEPH CATHOLIC CHURCH RESTROOM ADD'N'S
>CROSSROADS,NC
>Sullivan &
>Cozart
>12/29/2009
Dony

>There are a lot of spaces and characters. Like on the last entry. The
>user is "Don" and not "Dony".

The Delphi string type is stored in memory as one byte with the current
length of the string, followed by exactly that many characters.
--
Tim Roberts, timr(a)probo.com
Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.
From: Mike Lovell on
> Sorru guys. I didn't have C#/project at home to test the code on over
> the weekend. I'm back at work and have gone through all the help
> you've given me.
>
> Mike, I was able to get your code working. I had to change a little in
> that it was throwing an error message about char's not being correct
> for base64. A quick google search told me what I needed. Much
> Thanks! :D

Sounds good. I knew I was a genius!

--
Mike