From: Hiddenstroam on
yes for row 2 the values are value1,value2,value3 etc and i have to hyperlink
the row 2 values dynamicly

From: Bruce L-C [MVP] on
If you have multiple comma separated values in a single field then I think
what you will have to do is write some code behind report. You can set the
action to jump to URL and set that to an expression that calls your code to
dynamically create the appropriate URL string.

From: madhatter on
Hi,

I have a text box in a report which contains a paragraph. In the
paragraph, i need to include a hyperlink. it is just a website link.
How do i insert it?

Eg the paragraph:

From: Bruce L-C [MVP] on
When you show an expression instead of the field. The expression calls a
procedure (behind report) that takes the field value and appends the
hyperlink to it.