From: Glenn on
Surperb. It works a treat. Many thanks

Glenn

From: Gord Dibben on
I would hide the sheets before close so's if users disable macros the sheets
will be hidden.

Dim sht As Worksheet
For Each sht In ActiveWorkbook.Sheets(Array("Sheet1", "Sheet2", "Sheet3"))
sht.Visible = xlSheetVeryHidden
Next sht
End Sub

To allow you to see all sheets and edit them.

In a general module...............

Sub UnHideAllSheets()
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
Dim n As Single