From: Eric on
For Outlook Express, I am using XP with SP3. Does anyone have any suggestions
on how to disconnect the internet connection after checking email?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions
Eric
From: Mohan... on
Eric wrote:
> For Outlook Express, I am using XP with SP3. Does anyone have any suggestions
> on how to disconnect the internet connection after checking email?
> Thanks in advance for any suggestions
> Eric

Outlook Express/ Tools/ Options, under the Connection Tab/ Dial-up
Check "Hang up after sending and receiving".

You can also double-click on bottom-right of status bar (blank when
idle, or with OE icon & "Checking mail" while receiving messages) to
bring up the status Window, and Check "Hang up when finished".

Mohan...
From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Post such questions in this OE-specific newsgroup:
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
www.banthecheck.com

Eric wrote:
> For Outlook Express, I am using XP with SP3. Does anyone have any
> suggestions on how to disconnect the internet connection after checking
> email?
> Thanks in advance for any suggestions

Pages: 1
Prev: Spam
Next: Cannot connect to Internet Explorer