From: F. Flack on
We have several employees who are set up with multiple email addresses. We
also have multiple employees with access to a "common" customer service
account which is set up with dozens of email addresses. How can I set up our
Exchange 2003 server to list the actual address the email was sent to instead
of using the Active Directory name for the employee in the email's "to"
field? We are currently on the latest revs for Exchange 2003 running on
Windows Server 2003 (32-bit). I know it is possible because this feature was
working for us prior to moving the Exhange server to a new physical server.
During the migration this feature stopped working. My customer service staff
are not happy with me...

Thanks, Frank
From: Ed Crowley [MVP] on
Why don't you create separate mailboxes for each SMTP address and have the
employees open them as additional mailboxes in their Outlook profiles? Then
everything would be really clear.
--
Ed Crowley MVP
..