From: ericb on
I need to send an email with attached files (not the data type). Within
access I would like to send an email with 2 or 3 extra files.

I am unable to send extra files with the DoCmd.SendObject function.

Those somebody have a suggestion.

Thank you
--
Eric
From: Wayne-I-M on
Hi

Have a look at this

http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.access/browse_thread/thread/809c6cba6d0e7caf/445aa650bc1c610c?q=access+sendobject+wayne+group:microsoft.public.access

--
Wayne
Manchester, England.

From: bekkai lbarkani on

From: Marco Pagliero on
On 6 Apr., 15:41, ericb <e...(a)b.com> wrote:
> I need to send an email with attached files (not the data type). Within
> access I would like to send an email with 2 or 3 extra files.
>
> I am unable to send extra files with the  DoCmd.SendObject function.
Yes, sendObject cannot do that.
Automation is the way, here how to do this (third and fourth
message).
http://www.tek-tips.com/viewthread.cfm?qid=1041461&page=5

You notice that you can execute several
..Attachments.Add "c:\something.txt"
inside a loop, one for every attachment.
If you write
..Send
instead of
..Display