From: MBIRJM on
I now use Outlook Express to automatically access & download my Earthlink
email account. Would like to help a friend do the same with MS outlook for
his AOL email account.
From: Douglas J. Steele on
Sorry, but this newsgroup is for questions about Access, the database
product that's part of Office Professional.

While it's possible that reposting your question to a newsgroup related to
Outlook might yield results, I would think you'd be best off contacting AOL.

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://www.AccessMVP.com/DJSteele