From: lgreggs on
I previously asked a question regarding auto height with merged cells and was
given a code to enter into visual basic. I entered the code and copied &
pasted a narrative into the row. It originally seemed to work. But after
closing the workbook and re-opening it another day the 'referenced' row is
back to the original height.

Is there a way to for the row height to expand and remain sized so anyone
accessing the workbook can read the narrative? Additionall, I need the row to
remain at the full height when printing the worksheeet.

Pages: 1
Prev: Microsoft 2007
Next: salary defined by slab table