From: Adriano (ufficio) on
Hi,

this is my need:
I should add an entry to the context menu in the list of email, a heading
such as "Send to" to which I could associate my code (such as VB 6.0 COM
component) to perform some "custom" operation on email selected.

Recognizing that this question is my very first of its kind, ie although I'm
developer for many years I never had to address the need to "expand" the
functionality of a package of office.

I would be grateful to anyone who was in to give me a hand, at least to
address me on how/where retrieve documention for this need.

Thanks in advance

Adriano

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Adriano (ufficio)" <adriano(a)pippo.it> wrote in message

> this is my need:
> I should add an entry to the context menu in the list of email, a heading
> such as "Send to" to which I could associate my code (such as VB 6.0 COM
> component) to perform some "custom" operation on email selected.

As far as I know, you cannot modify the Outlook context menus.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]