From: Poppe on
Hello

I've been spending time to find out an applications mutex value.

It's a name that has been written inside the software and there are ways to
find it out. For example by using "ProcessExplorer" software.

Unfortunately there is no documentation how to find the mutex value, even
with this software.

Does anybody know how to find it out?

Is it in registry?

Please help!

From: sandy58 on
On Apr 6, 9:00 am, Poppe <Po...(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> Hello
>
> I've been spending time to find out an applications mutex value.
>
> It's a name that has been written inside the software and there are ways to
> find it out. For example by using "ProcessExplorer" software.
>
> Unfortunately there is no documentation how to find the mutex value, even
> with this software.
>
> Does anybody know how to find it out?
>
> Is it in registry?
>
> Please help!

All about Mutex and all.
http://www.webopedia.com/TERM/M/mutex.html

Search registry for mutex
HKey local machine
From: VanguardLH on
Poppe wrote:

> Hello
>
> I've been spending time to find out an applications mutex value.
>
> It's a name that has been written inside the software and there are ways to
> find it out. For example by using "ProcessExplorer" software.
>
> Unfortunately there is no documentation how to find the mutex value, even
> with this software.
>
> Does anybody know how to find it out?
>
> Is it in registry?
>
> Please help!

This is a *basic* function of Windows? I don't think so. Looks like you
want to ask in a programming group.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutex

Pages: 1
Prev: media player problems