From: OnlyMe on
am using XP pro with sp3,the modem lights in the taskbar give some idea that
everything is going OK.
but now the lights have stop working,and the pages do not open,when I
refresh the page it sometimes comes good,
I am using dialup on a 56kbps internal modem,and connecting at 46.6kbps most
of the time, I have tried system restore,
going back as far as possible, and it is now just sitting here waiting for 2
pages to open, it seems to be getting there in spurts.
I require some help please with this one,as it has been like this for weeks
now.
With kind regards From WillofAustralia

From: Andy on
have you tried contacting youre ISP internet Service Provider?
might be on the companys end if not tech support should beable to help you

--
AL'S COMPUTERS

From: OnlyMe on
am running free avg too ! ! !
wonder if the forums have an answer, Thanks from OZ