From: Rod Allan on
Hello folks

Windows explorer open with expanded file tree
How do I achieve that please?
Also, how may I have OE window open fully, and not as a small square on the
screen
each time I click on a new email?
Thanks.

From: Peter Foldes on
Rod

Explorer\Properties\Shortcut\Target and change it to the following

C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe /e,c:

--
Peter

From: Jerry Martin on
Hello:

Another approach to opening programs with their window maximized is to use
the freeware utility "AutoSizer", which "automatically resizes programs for
you, keeping them at a specific size or keeping them maximized." See:
http://www.southbaypc.com/AutoSizer/ . However, to open Windows Explorer
with the expanded file tree, see Peter's response to you.

Cheers,
Jerry

From: Rod Allan on
Thank you Jerry.
I'll kick tyres.
Rod.

"Jerry Martin" <abc(a)zoominternet.net> wrote in message
> Hello:
>
> Another approach to opening programs with their window maximized is to use
> the freeware utility "AutoSizer", which "automatically resizes programs
> for you, keeping them at a specific size or keeping them maximized." See:
> http://www.southbaypc.com/AutoSizer/ . However, to open Windows Explorer
> with the expanded file tree, see Peter's response to you.
>
> Cheers,
> Jerry
>
> "Peter Foldes" <okf22(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Rod
>>
>> Explorer\Properties\Shortcut\Target and change it to the following
>>
>> C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe /e,c:
>>
>> --
>> Peter

>> "Rod Allan" <pookiethai(a)iprimus.com.au> wrote in message
>>> Hello folks
>>>
>>> Windows explorer open with expanded file tree
>>> How do I achieve that please?
>>> Also, how may I have OE window open fully, and not as a small square on
>>> the screen
>>> each time I click on a new email?
>>> Thanks.

Pages: 1