From: Dottie on
Thank you in advance for your help.
We have several documents and need to find a word that is in all the
documents -- highlight the word and print the documents. Is this possible
using Word 2007?

I can do individual documents using Find/Replace but we have several to do.
Again thank you.
From: Jay Freedman on
This can be handled by the macro in
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/BatchFR.htm. If you need
instructions for installing the macro, see
http://www.gmayor.com/installing_macro.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman