From: Roger on
Anyone know how I can get Firefox to autofill saved usernames &
passwords, the way Safari does? Ff tells asks me do I want it to
remember them, and I click OK, but it never autofills, not even the same
sites Safari does.

Thanks,
Rog

From: Su-Z-Q on
In article <roger-6C41B4.06363705062010(a)freenews.netfront.net>,
Roger <roger(a)roger.net> wrote:

> Anyone know how I can get Firefox to autofill saved usernames &
> passwords, the way Safari does? Ff tells asks me do I want it to
> remember them, and I click OK, but it never autofills, not even the same
> sites Safari does.
>
> Thanks,
> Rog
>
> --- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: news(a)netfront.net ---

You might want to check this out.
http://www.sxipper.com/
--
Facts are stubborn, but statistics are more pliable.
Mark Twain

From: Tempuser on
On 6/5/10 4:36 AM, Roger wrote:
> Anyone know how I can get Firefox to autofill saved usernames&
> passwords, the way Safari does? Ff tells asks me do I want it to
> remember them, and I click OK, but it never autofills, not even the same
> sites Safari does.
>
> Thanks,
> Rog
>
> --- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: news(a)netfront.net ---
One of these two sites should help you:

http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Username+and+password+not+remembered
http://kb.mozillazine.org/User_name_and_password_not_remembered
From: D.F. Manno on
In article <roger-6C41B4.06363705062010(a)freenews.netfront.net>,
Roger <roger(a)roger.net> wrote:

> Anyone know how I can get Firefox to autofill saved usernames &
> passwords, the way Safari does? Ff tells asks me do I want it to
> remember them, and I click OK, but it never autofills, not even the same
> sites Safari does.

Some sites (like my bank's) disallow autofill.

--
D.F. Manno
dfmanno(a)mail.com
From: Roger on
In article <hudtsn$635$1(a)speranza.aioe.org>,
Tempuser <tempuser(a)vacationmail.com> wrote:

> On 6/5/10 4:36 AM, Roger wrote:
> > Anyone know how I can get Firefox to autofill saved usernames&
> > passwords, the way Safari does? Ff tells asks me do I want it to
> > remember them, and I click OK, but it never autofills, not even the same
> > sites Safari does.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Rog
> >
> > --- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: news(a)netfront.net ---
> One of these two sites should help you:
>
> http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Username+and+password+not+remembered
> http://kb.mozillazine.org/User_name_and_password_not_remembered

That did the trick, thank you--thanks everybody.
Rog