|  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
iTunes, iTunes DJ and iPod Remote app
In iTunes, you can drag a playlist or add an album to iTunes DJ. From Remote it appears you can only add one track at a time. Is there a way to add a playlist or album? ... 13 Aug 2010 12:29
ITUNES views grayed out
Why can't I see grid or album view when I'm viewing the songs on my phone in Itunes? All views are available on library content. Thanks! -- JK Sinrod www.myconeyislandmemories.com ... 12 Aug 2010 20:16
Cllickety Clackety Keyboards -- Yikes!
I just came across an internet posting at <http://minimalmac.com/post/942415344/twenty-years-one-keyboard-guest-post-by-dave-caolo> where the author exults over the sounds made by the Apple Extended Keyboard which he has used for some twenty years. Maybe I'm alone but the last thing I want a keyboard to d... 12 Aug 2010 20:16
iTunes selection box & album artist field
In article <everyday-285B20.22164311082010(a)news.eternal-september.org>, Gerry <everyday(a)sunrise.net> wrote: Put the album in a playlist then command click on one of the unchecked boxes, this will then check mark all tunes to uncheck them all again just command click any of the tunes. Neat!! You can a... 13 Aug 2010 03:50
iTunes selection box
Is there any way to do a global or selected box check? I normally have all tunes unchecked and check the ones I want to listen to. However, if I want to listen to an entire album, for example, I would like to be able to select all the tunes and play them. I haven't figured out a way to do that. I thought ma... 13 Aug 2010 13:35
Fluid isn't flowing
Downloaded Fluid to give it a try. Seems pretty straightforward, but I tried to make a Fluid app out of three different websites (GCal, Lifehacker and Toodledo), and got a message saying it couldn't complete creating the app because I "didn't have permission". Normally, when I don't have permission, there is an... 12 Aug 2010 00:39
Anybody gotten email signatures to work in SL?
I've looked in the Mail help, and followed the detailed instructions there and from 3 websites I googled. Still can't get a signature on my emails. I created a signature for just the one account I want it on. I opened the customization box and selected signature, so the signature box now appears in the lower... 12 Aug 2010 23:32
Safari display problems
Hello, I'm developping a website using RubyOnRails framework. Everythings works just fine with IE and FF but in Safari some code is displayed, unpredictably and without any logic (sometimes the page is displayed correctly and as expected, sometimes a bit of code shows up and the page is kind of broken....). I can'... 11 Aug 2010 19:08
Formatting javascript in BBEdit or Textwrangler
What is best thing to do or get to format javascript code in BBEdit (8.2.6), Tidy formats the HTML (meaning basically indenting and making block elements easier to read). What would do the same for a bunch of javascript code? Or, for that matter CSS - my Tidy, leaves the CSS alone? -- dorayme ... 13 Aug 2010 07:02
The Jealous Windoze Fangirlz Club
In article <timmcn-765F69.17263510082010(a)news-2.mpls.iphouse.net>, Tim McNamara <timmcn(a)bitstream.net> wrote: In article <099b0868-76db-417b-a504-f02cc489a981(a)q22g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>, MuahMan <muahman(a)gmail.com> wrote: On Aug 10, 9:32�am, Tim McNamara <tim...(a)bitstream.net> wrote: I... 10 Aug 2010 22:26
Is there a reason why whenever I choose "Copy Link" in Mail, the copied email address always includes a "mailto:" tag? ? Aren't mailto tags HTML code that are used for putting email links in websites? I'd love to be able to copy a link without having the tag. ... 10 Aug 2010 13:35
Thousands of Apple fanboys form suicide pact
Pathetic. http://bit.ly/9HLa6R ... 11 Aug 2010 21:20
Showing line numbers in TextEdit.app
How does one do it ? I deal with a lot of different kinds of data, and before unleashing matlab on it, it is helpful to take a look at the contents and which line numbers the data is at. I can use vi alright with se nu, but was curious about an alternative way. ... 10 Aug 2010 12:27
Replacement for MS Office
Is there a free, shareware, or cheap program out there that mimics Office? My kid needs Office for school, but would prefer to not spend the money if she can find something compatible. -- I want to find a voracious, small-minded predator and name it after the IRS. Robert Bakker, paleontologist ... 10 Aug 2010 18:01
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11