First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Safari 5 broke my interactive graphs
What's happening at Apple? Don't they beta test anymore before a release. Two interactive graphs I use every day are broken. Now the graphs are just a big, white nothing. http://finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=^GSPC#symbol=^GSPC;range=1d and http://markets.on.nytimes.com/research/markets/worldmarkets/worldmar... 15 Jul 2010 19:49
Pages 08 and Page Numbers Problem
Hi. I'm writing a long document in Pages. I added page numbers and they are in the footer of each page. However, I can't select them or delete them. I added another page number just to see if it would behave differently. I put it in the same footer. It did behave differently � I could delete and select the... 14 Jul 2010 20:55
Make moving test pattern?
I want to make a QuickTime movie that consists of moving color bars to use as a test pattern. I have Photoshop CS4 and, of course, iMovie. How can I do that with these or other cheap/free tools available? Ron ... 14 Jul 2010 16:31
Simple hack to get $500 to your home.
Simple hack to get $500 to your home at http://cashbygetpaypal.tk Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an image. in that website on top side above search box, click on image and enter your name and address where you want to receive your cheque. please don,t tell to anyone. ... 14 Jul 2010 03:21
Autocomplete Always On quit
All of a sudden my copy of Auto Complete Always On just stopped working and when I try to run it I get the message that the patch does not need updating. I'm using Mac OS 10.5.8 and Safari version 5.0 Also my Safari's preference has Auto Complete "Users and Passwords" checked to be on. Did Auto Complete Al... 14 Jul 2010 13:11
Librarian Pro question
I can create a smart folder in Librarian Pro which checks the value of the "signed" check box. But I haven't guessed a working value of this field to compare it to. I tried TRUE, 1, and Yes. The help just puts me to a web site with instructions that doesn't help me. ... 13 Jul 2010 19:43
Itunes Question about Downloading Podcasts
Here's my situation: A few weeks ago, my hard drive died and I had to have it replaced. I used Time Machine to restore everything. However, I purposely hadn't backed up my subscribed podcasts so they weren't restored. Now, some episodes of the podcasts have a little exclamation point icon in the leftmost co... 14 Jul 2010 23:05
Off Topic: You Tube Complaints
Hi. I want to post a complaint/question about a new email policy on YouTube. Is there an appropriate Usenet group where I should post it? ... 13 Jul 2010 00:01
Simple Hack To Get $2000 To Your PayPal Account
Simple Hack To Get $2000 To Your PayPal Account. At http://ukcollegegirls.co.cc Due to high security risks, i have hidden the PayPal Form link in an image. in that website On search box Top Side, click on image and enter your PayPal id And Your name. please don,t tell to any One. ... 12 Jul 2010 21:49
Why did I Embrace Islam?
Why did I Embrace Islam? This is an extract from Dr. Gronier, a French MP, who embraced Islam. Revealing the reason of embracing Islam he said, I read all of the Ayat (Quranic verses), which have a relation to medical, health, and natural sciences that I studied before and have a wide knowledge of. I found that th... 12 Jul 2010 18:30