First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Fonts all messed up - how to fix or reinstall
My MacBook Pro froze (running Snow Leopard - 10.6.4), and when I restarted it, the fonts seem to be doing strange stuff. In Safari, many sites are coming up in a bold font (looks like the old mac font Chicago). More seriously, Excel no longer recognizes Arial fonts, and when I make a new chart, titles and axis l... 6 Aug 2010 14:52
Mail Question
Hi. I have a lot of mailboxes for organizing my mail in Mail.app. A lot of the mailboxes I created a long time ago. A few of the folders are white. They contain other folders with mail. However, I can't remember how to create those white folders anymore. They aren't a regular Mailbox, Smart Mailbox or Smart M... 6 Aug 2010 11:33
iCal To Do list not showing in iPhone 3G IMAP folders
Is something wrong or do I need iPhone 4 to get this? ... 7 Aug 2010 15:50
Recurring all-day iCal events are not showing in my iPhone 3G
Is there a way to do this? ... 6 Aug 2010 09:21
easy way to edit my website?
On 2010-08-05 18:52:05 -0500, John Wolf said: My current procedure involves opening my editor, making a change, and then using my FTP app to do the upload. Unfortunately neither Sea Monkey nor Komposer have a built in FTP/like app for instant saving to the HTML server. I could use Text Wrangler which h... 6 Aug 2010 19:17
pages question
Continuing to fight Pages. . . New question: what have they done to keyboard shortcuts? I wanted to put some book titles into italics. Nothing in their "styles". Finally found it in "format" ??? And when I try to end a style and go back to plain text, I get some "tools" that don't include plain text as a choi... 6 Aug 2010 11:33
Full screen streaming DV?
Running 10.5.8 on an 1.25GHz eMac G4. I have a VCR hooked through an analog/DV converter, that supplies DV to the eMac through FireWire. With this I use iMovie HD 6 to watch/record old VHS tapes. It works well. But iMovie's full screen mode only works on DV video already saved to disk. It won't display a... 6 Aug 2010 01:44
Mail oddity / Finder oddity
I never saw either of these happen before: 1. The Mail GUI correctly showed a recent arrival as unread, but the Dock icon showed no unread count. 2. Finder said at the bottom of a window that a USB drive had 359 MB available, but trying to drag in a 102-KB file got a message of "Can't; no room on d... 6 Aug 2010 19:17
100% without investment online part time jobs..(adsense,datawork,neobux..more jobs)
100% without investment….no registration fee…no need money… Online part time jobs…(googleadsense, dataentry…etc)all type of jobs… work from home..daily 2-3 hours…earn more money without any risk.. Full details at http://adsensejobworkfulldetails.co.cc/ More adsense tips,secrets,increasing money ,seo..a... 5 Aug 2010 00:31
Numbers, way to transpose columns and rows?
I've got a table that is stuctured like: column1 column2 label 1 value 1 label 2 value 2 label 3 value 3 .. .. .. .. label n value m Where n is a finite value (say between 1 and 20, making 20 distict labels) with m an indeterminate, possibly infinite value, where no limit is imposed. I wa... 4 Aug 2010 19:04
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13