First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Aperture question
I'm trying to get started with the trial version of Aperture. Here's a screenshot of a bit of the browser displayed by Aperture showing some of my holiday photos: http://files.me.com/mike_lane/2wj5fe Can someone tell me what is the meaning of the small icon in the bottom right corner of each thumbnail? ... 13 Jul 2010 15:19
When I try to play an .flv file, it asks me to find version.plist; it doesn't open Flash Player
I've reinstalled Flash Player, and I've gone into Firefox prefs > Applications and tried to find some sort of Flash entity to select in place of version.plist, but I guess plugins don't show up as available. I'm running the most recent Firefox (all updates made) on a creaky old eMac with 10.4.11. This may have star... 13 Jul 2010 13:07
Text formatting for Javascript code in BBEdit 8.2.6
Anyone know what would get javascript code to be formatted nice in BBEdit 8.2.6? In my BBEdit, I can use Tidy to format (indent and make look tidy) all the HTML mark up but have always just never bothered about CSS or JS (which my Tidy leaves untouched), but now I would like to be able to click something and it... 11 Jul 2010 06:08
System for handling bookings
Hello there; I am renting out 3 holiday apartments and need to keep track of bookings in some way or other. At the moment I am using Excel (1 sheet per apartment) but find it hard to see where there is availability at a glance. So, ideally I would have a calendar overview, as well as details for each bookin... 13 Jul 2010 03:15
Popular iPad Hunter Game that Kills Bambi Draws PETA protest
Will Apple pull it from the App Store just like other *obscene* apps? <http://www.cultofmac.com/hunting-in-hd-with-deer-hunter-3d-for-ipad/501 71> <http://bit.ly/ajEsgR> <http://www.peta.org/> ... 11 Jul 2010 11:33
User Account Disapeared
An account no longer shows up in the login window or sys pref accounts? The folder is still there under root/users how do I recreated the account? ... 10 Jul 2010 17:06
hi hi Excuse me!! !!
Excuse me!! Would you stop for a moment?! O...man...Haven't you thought-one day- about yourself ? Who has made it? Have you seen a design which hasn't a designer ?! Have you seen a wonderful,delicate work without a worker ?! It's you and the whole universe!.. Who has made them all ?!! You know who ?.. It's... 9 Jul 2010 23:49
Backup is stuck
I started a TimeMachine backup to my Time Capsule yesterday. Its status still says "Idexing backup..." I tried restarting my Mac. I tried cycling power on the Time Capsule. Then I restarted the backup and (hours later) it is again stuck in Indexing backup... The console just keeps repeating the following: ... 12 Jul 2010 06:19
run backup shell script with user agent or launchd
Hi I have shell scripts to backup scheduled FileMaker Server database backups, to a different (user accessible ) directory. The directory is currently Users/Shared, but usb external hard drive and LAN directories will be targeted once the rest of the process is running smoothly. Should I be using a user ... 10 Jul 2010 21:30
Force a Time Machine Backup
iMac 21.5", OS X 10.6.4. My Time Machine drive was disconnected for a few days and when I reconnected it, the next backup was scheduled 55 minutes in the future. I wanted to force a backup immediately-- but don't see a way to do that. What am I missing? ... 10 Jul 2010 14:54