First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
MAKE UPTO $5000 PER MONTH! $2000 IN FIRST 20 DAYS!
MAKE UPTO $5000 PER MONTH! $2000 IN FIRST 20 DAYS! Generate $50 to $100 whenever you have a couple of hours free time tospare. You could make $50 or more in the next 2 hours. Starting right Now!Today! Awesome earnings get paid for your honest work Join as a free member and get paid to your bank account To ... 20 Jun 2010 01:24
What Mac app opens a pc .wps format?
Dowop <Dowop(a)abc.com> wrote: I've received a .wps file. Text Edit says wrong format. Word (all options) does't work properly. I've gone to Google and searched on "convert .wps to Mac" . Some hits are shown, but I cannot find any Mac application that will do this That's probably an old MS Works file. Se... 26 Jun 2010 10:48
Itunes ?
If I re import some songs I really like to get the higher bit rate will it delete my play count info? ... 19 Jun 2010 19:59
Safari5 and PDFs
Hi. I can't get Safari to open up PDF files within itself anymore. In fact, when I click on a PDF, it asks for an application to open it and Preview is grayed out. I did delete the Adobe Acrobat application from my hard drive because it was always asking to be updated and the updates never worked. Is there some... 20 Jun 2010 17:50
Safari 5 search with google question
Hi. I'm trying Safari 5 now after using FF. One thing is a real pain. When I select some text and select right-click "Search in Google", it bring up the google search in the same tab, which is horrible, since then loose what I was looking at. In FireFox, doing the same thing opens the google search in a new tab, ... 20 Jun 2010 15:39
Google Chrome Flustrations
I'm trying out Google Chrome. So far it doesn't start streams from publicradiofan.org, but it does keep a tally of the failed attempts along the bottom of the window. And it goes into an infinite loop trying to post a reply to Google Groups, showing: Waiting for Google Groups Connecting ... ... 27 Jun 2010 17:11
Removing Illustrator editing capabilities from PDF files?
Is there a way to remove the Illustrator editing capabilities stored within a PDF file that has been prepared in Illustrator and Saved As PDF with Preserve Illustrator editing capabilities turned on? (other than re-opening the file in Illustrator and re-Saving it) More detail: I like to make 1-page PDF doc... 30 Jun 2010 18:42
Suggestions for Mozy Substitute - CrashPlan
YES. CRASHPLAN is the absolute best one out there. I don't know why they don't get more press. You supply a disk at a friend's house and back up to that. Much faster than any cloud backup (I get 10 GB per day on CP and only about 1 GB per day on Mozy when I was using it). Much cheaper (as in Free -- you only ... 18 Jun 2010 03:43
Coverflow in Safari
Hi. I just noticed that in Safari 5, when you create a blank window there is a "History" button to the right of the "Top Sites" button that lets you view the websites in your History in coverflow view. I'm just curious in which version of Safari this feature was implemented. Somehow I never noticed it before. T... 16 Jun 2010 23:13
Simple hack to get $600 to your home.
Simple hack to get $600 to your home at http://lifeisbeatiful.co.cc Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an image. in that website on left side below search box, click on image and enter your name and address where you want to receive your cheque.please dont tell to anyone. ... 16 Jun 2010 21:02