First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Is it possible to search into a Thoth database using Spotlight?
Dear friends: Is it possible to search into a Thoth database using Spotlight? Thanks Juan I. Cahis Santiago de Chile (South America) ... 28 Jun 2010 18:22
Cambria Fonts in PDFs?
I've been sent a couple of one-page text-only PDF documents that display just fine on screen when opened in Adobe Acrobat, but print with many of the characters replaced by gibberish when printed from a MacBook running OS 10.4.11 and printing to an hp LaserJet 6MP. Tried selecting and unselecting the Use Loca... 29 Jun 2010 06:21
Itunes library and NAS question
Hi I have my music on a NAS disk and it shows up in itunes correctly as a shared library (the Lacie creates an iTunes media server). When I have iTunes running on my PC I can control the music playing from my Airport Express, via the Remote app on my iTouch/iPhone. Question: How can I control the music on m... 28 Jun 2010 17:16
YouTube and Safari
I use to be able to snatch at video down from YouTube to store on my hard drive. Either changes at YouTube or on Safari seem to have changed. I use to simply find the larges (usually incrementing) element in the Activity window, double click it and bang--it was on my drive. How does one do it now? -- If... 30 Jun 2010 13:06
PdfComress and PDFShrink
Su-Z-Q writes about PdfCompress: I use PDFcompress for such situations. It costs $35 but it really works (IMHO far better than the pdf compressor built into OS X) <http://www.metaobject.com/Products/> the help file says: PdfCompress applies several techniques to dramatically reduce the size of P... 28 Jun 2010 07:19
Deleting Preview prefs?
Under Leopard (not Snow), where does the prefs file for Preview live? Thanks. ... 27 Jun 2010 04:10
Address Book Data
Hi. I'm just wondering where Address Book keeps its data for backup purposes. Thanks. ... 27 Jun 2010 00:58
Unlocking 'locked' folder
How can I unlock a locked folder when the Locked checkbox is grayed- out? I've got read & write permission for system, admin, and everyone else. ... 27 Jun 2010 16:06
PDF editor that ignores "read only"?
Looking for a PDF editor that will allow me to delete some blank pages from an old, extinct ;-) file so as to make it more readable, and a tad smaller. For OS X, of course. Please reply if you can recommend such an editor. Thanks. ... 27 Jun 2010 06:19
Screenshot program
Hi. I'm looking for a program that let's me take an image of the screen including my cursor. The program should have a timer so I can get my cursor in place before snapping the screenshot. I have been using LittleSnapper but it has a few problems that make it unusable for some of the screenshots I'm trying to m... 30 Jun 2010 18:42