From: Fester Bestertester on
Looking for a PDF editor that will allow me to delete some blank pages from
an old, extinct ;-) file so as to make it more readable, and a tad smaller.

For OS X, of course.

Please reply if you can recommend such an editor.

Thanks.

From: Phillip Jones on
Fester Bestertester wrote:
> Looking for a PDF editor that will allow me to delete some blank pages from
> an old, extinct ;-) file so as to make it more readable, and a tad smaller.
>
> For OS X, of course.
>
> Please reply if you can recommend such an editor.
>
> Thanks.

Try PDFPen you try a Trial.

--
Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T. "If it's Fixed, Don't Break it"
http://www.phillipmjones.net mailto:pjones1(a)kimbanet.com
From: Fester Bestertester on
> Try PDFPen you try a Trial.

No, it won't allow editing.

Thanks.

From: Su-Z-Q on

http://www.monkeybreadsoftware.de/Freeware/CombinePDFs.shtml
--
Facts are stubborn, but statistics are more pliable.
Mark Twain

From: Mike Rosenberg on
Fester Bestertester <fbt(a)fbt.net> wrote:

> > Try PDFPen you try a Trial.
>
> No, it won't allow editing.

Um, the very purpose of PDFpen is to allow one to edit PDF files.

--
Favorite yoga position: Rosh hashavasana, the high holy pose

Mac and geek T-shirts & gifts <http://designsbymike.net/shop/mac.cgi>
Prius shirts/bumper stickers <http://designsbymike.net/shop/prius.cgi>
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2