First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Editing in iPhoto
I just changed my pref in iPhoto to use photoshop as the editing software. But when I double click or push the edit button on a photo in iPhoto it launches photoshop but does not open the image to be edited. Shouldn't it do that? ... 25 Jun 2010 23:01
Restoring lost ITMS items
Apple goofed on this one: My son lost all his apps when he upgraded to iOS 4 He's angry at Apple, but I say, no biggie, just restore them from the store. OK, we see the apps in iTunes, but we can't find any re-download selection. You have to one at a time go to each app in the store, and select BUY. If ... 25 Jun 2010 17:34
Itunes music periodically stops on Airport Express
How can I keep the music streaming from my Mac to the Airport Express in the next room? After a period of the music being played both on my Mac and the Airport Express in the adjacent room, the music stops coming from the Airport Express. So I keep on having to go to the room where the Mac is, going to Itune... 1 Aug 2010 18:06
synchronizing two macs
Hi. What do people recommend for synchronizing two Macs? I use an iMac and my wife uses a MacBook. We're going to swap Macs when I go on a trip in August. Is there a Mac-ish way to copy my home directory from one machine to the other? (I could always use a recursive cp, making sure to copy dotfiles and maintai... 28 Jun 2010 15:03
Removing Illustrator editing capabilities from PDF files? SOLVED
I recently wrote: Is there a way to remove the Illustrator editing capabilities stored within a PDF file that has been prepared in Illustrator and Saved As PDF with Preserve Illustrator editing capabilities turned on? (other than re-opening the file in Illustrator and re-Saving it) When I try t... 23 Jun 2010 16:11
Preview preemptions
Is there a way I can STOP Preview from butting in and opening files made with other programs that I want to open in the program I made them in? Before SabreTooth(10.6+) messed up a whole list of things with its installation, when I clicked on a graphics file made or modified by ColorIt, that's what it opened i... 24 Jun 2010 21:55
Adobe Photoshop Elements 8 & Snow Leopard
Mike Rosenberg <mikePOST(a)togroupmacconsult.com> wrote: It's interesting that someone would believe such a thing (rather than that he has a local problem), considering that Elements 3, 4 and 6 all work with Snow Leopard. Any hack to get Elements 2 to work, even on 10.5? That was by far my favourite versio... 22 Jun 2010 10:28
Using Google DNS [Was: Agile Web Solutions - 1Password]
On 10-06-20 3:47 PM, Calum wrote: On 20/06/10 12:55, Mike Lane wrote: Are there any issues with using this setting permanently, does anyone know? Only that you're sending yet more data about browsing habits to Herr Google. I thought about that when I first signed up, but I figured I would r... 8 Jul 2010 10:15
Ghost in the Mac
On 6/20/10 5:45 AM, in article jwolf6589-1BDED3.06450620062010(a)nntp.charter.net, "John" <jwolf6589(a)NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote: Last night my roommates computer randomly would play music. It would do it on and off. After he come home he said he did not have any remote access setup, and he has no clue as t... 23 Jun 2010 09:30
Agile Web Solutions - 1Password
For the last few days I haven't been able to get to Agile Web Solutions' website http://agilewebsolutions.com/ Is it just me? I'm somewhat anxious since they produce 1Password - an application I rather rely on. -- Mike Lane UK North Yorkshire email: mike_lane at mac dot com ... 22 Jun 2010 05:00