From: Mike Lane on
For the last few days I haven't been able to get to Agile Web Solutions'
website http://agilewebsolutions.com/

Is it just me? I'm somewhat anxious since they produce 1Password - an
application I rather rely on.

--
Mike Lane
UK North Yorkshire

From: Peter Ceresole on
Mike Lane <mike.lane.usenet(a)ntlworld.co.uk> wrote:

> For the last few days I haven't been able to get to Agile Web Solutions'
> website http://agilewebsolutions.com/
>
> Is it just me? I'm somewhat anxious since they produce 1Password - an
> application I rather rely on.

Works fine from here.
--
Peter
From: Mike Lane on
Maxwell wrote on Jun 20, 2010:

> Mike Lane wrote:
>
>> For the last few days I haven't been able to get to Agile Web Solutions'
>> website http://agilewebsolutions.com/
>>
>> Is it just me? I'm somewhat anxious since they produce 1Password - an
>> application I rather rely on.
>
> If I were more cynical, I'd suspect you were phishing.

Why?

I'm having a genuine problem with this site; how else could I describe it?

From: Mike Lane on
Gavin Richardson wrote on Jun 20, 2010:

> It is a known problem and 1password have posted this message on their
> twitter account.
>
> Customers of some ISPs in NW Europe have been having trouble reaching
> our site. We're still here! Please try GoogleDNS or OpenDNS instead.

THANKS!!

I've switched my DNS setting to use GoogleDNS (8.8.8.8, 8.8.4.4) and this has
solved the problem.

Are there any issues with using this setting permanently, does anyone know?

From: Tom Stiller on
In article <1jkdquw.1n73zeoo6reg8N%peter(a)cara.demon.co.uk>,
peter(a)cara.demon.co.uk (Peter Ceresole) wrote:

> Mike Lane <mike.lane.usenet(a)ntlworld.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > For the last few days I haven't been able to get to Agile Web Solutions'
> > website http://agilewebsolutions.com/
> >
> > Is it just me? I'm somewhat anxious since they produce 1Password - an
> > application I rather rely on.
>
> Works fine from here.

And from here.

--
Tom Stiller

PGP fingerprint = 5108 DDB2 9761 EDE5 E7E3 7BDA 71ED 6496 99C0 C7CF