From: George Kerby on

On 6/20/10 5:45 AM, in article
jwolf6589-1BDED3.06450620062010(a)nntp.charter.net, "John"
<jwolf6589(a)NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote:

> Last night my roommates computer randomly would play music. It would do
> it on and off. After he come home he said he did not have any remote
> access setup, and he has no clue as to why it behaved this way.
>
> Is there some glitch in Snow Leopard or does anyone know why his mac
> behaved this way? He's using a MacBook with Snow Leopard. This is the
> only time that his computer has behaved this way. I noticed that when I
> tried to turn off the music his keyboard and mouse was unresponsive and
> so I just turned his machine off.
>
> John

That's what happens when you pirate music. Let that be a lesson to you and
your roomie.

From: Mike Rosenberg on
George Kerby <ghost_topper(a)hotmail.com> wrote:

> That's what happens when you pirate music. Let that be a lesson to you and
> your roomie.

Pirate music? Did someone say pirate music? ARRRGGGHHH! And shiver me
timbers!

Fifteen men on a dead man's chest
Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!
Drink and the devil had done for the rest
Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum.

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me.
We pillage, we plunder, we rifle, and loot,
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho.
We kidnap and ravage and don't give a hoot,
Drink up me 'earties, yo ho.

For, I am a Pirate King!
And it is, it is a glorious thing to be a pirate king!
I am a Pirate King!
(You are! Hurrah for the Pirate King!)
And it is, it is a glorious thing to be a pirate king!
(It is! Hurrah for the Pirate King!
Hurrah for the Pirate King!)

--
Favorite yoga position: Rosh hashavasana, the high holy pose

Mac and geek T-shirts & gifts <http://designsbymike.net/shop/mac.cgi>
Prius shirts/bumper stickers <http://designsbymike.net/shop/prius.cgi>
From: gtr on
On 2010-06-20 07:59:43 -0700, George Kerby said:

> On 6/20/10 5:45 AM, in article
> jwolf6589-1BDED3.06450620062010(a)nntp.charter.net, "John"
> <jwolf6589(a)NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Last night my roommates computer randomly would play music. It would do
>> it on and off. After he come home he said he did not have any remote
>> access setup, and he has no clue as to why it behaved this way.
>>
>> Is there some glitch in Snow Leopard or does anyone know why his mac
>> behaved this way? He's using a MacBook with Snow Leopard. This is the
>> only time that his computer has behaved this way. I noticed that when I
>> tried to turn off the music his keyboard and mouse was unresponsive and
>> so I just turned his machine off.
>>
>> John
>
> That's what happens when you pirate music. Let that be a lesson to you and
> your roomie.

This has nothing to do with pirated music. It is likely the result of
having offended God by masturbating.
--
If God didn't want us to eat animals, why did he make them out of meat?

From: Mike Rosenberg on
Kurt Ullman <kurtullman(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > This has nothing to do with pirated music. It is likely the result of
> > > having offended God by masturbating.
> >
> > I think it was for having offended God by NOT masturbating.
>
> Every sperm is sacred,
> every sperm is great,
> If a sperm is wasted,
> God gets quite irate.
> (Semi Mandatory Usenet Gratuitous Monty Python Reference)

That was for Roman Catholics. John is a member of one of those liberal
cults.

From: Mike Rosenberg on
Michelle Steiner <michelle(a)michelle.org> wrote:

> > (Semi Mandatory Usenet Gratuitous Monty Python Reference)
>
> That's better than the Spanish Inquisition.

I wasn't expecting the Spanish Inquisition.