First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
IE7 and Bing.com/maps
This has nothing to do with John's question, but I found it amusing. My employer sent me to a "training session" at a Microsoft facility (quotes because it was really just a sales pitch). Afterward, I asked one of the Microsoft suits how to get to the main library downtown in that city. After fiddling for five ... 27 May 2010 21:27
Microsoft s�lger ud?
In article <4bfe75db$0$4812$ba624c82(a)nntp02.dk.telia.net>, Erik Richard S�rensen <NOSPAM(a)NOSPAM.dk> wrote: MS s�lger nu - igen - Expression til PhaseOne, men vi nok n�ppe det gode gamle Expression 3 tilbage. - Den er jo s� godt og grundigt �delagt efter, at MS franarrede programmet fra de opr. udviklere ... 27 May 2010 12:36
Video Reverse
I have a video (.mov via iSight) that was shot with iGlasses on, and the image is flipped. Thus, while playing the guitar I look like a lefty when I'm not. How can I flip this video (from left to right)? -- If God didn't want us to eat animals, why did he make them out of meat? ... 27 May 2010 12:36
Gmail imap and Apple Mail
I switched from pop to imap on my gmail account and now the junk filter does not mark the gmail as read like it supposed to do. How do I fix that? ... 27 May 2010 10:21
Importing photo description in iPhoto
Hi, I have many old photos where the description is written into the comment section of the JPG file itself. Is there any way to access this information when importing those collections into iPhoto? Or else, is there a way the description of a photo in an iPhoto album can be inserted into the file itself? Thanks,... 28 May 2010 14:51
Firefox and Bing.com/maps
Firefox 3.6.x, currently 3.6.3, crashes when I try to enter Bing maps. It doesn't matter whether I go directly to bing.com/maps or to bing.com and click on the maps link. This is happening in Snow Leopard 10.6.3. I have reported this to Mozilla several times, and really expected to see it fixed in 3.6.3. A... 28 May 2010 17:04
iWork and TextEdit icons have disappeared
JD <JD_member(a)newsguy.com> wrote: My iWorks 09 and TextEdit icons have disappeared on saved documents. Does iWorks open when you double-click one of those iWorks documents? If not, you probably have a problem in your Launch Services database. You may rebuild this database with the following Applescript (pa... 26 May 2010 16:55
What is e1.strings?
I don't have PowerPoint on my MacBook. When I've dbl-clicked on .ppt files received from someone else, in the past I've gotten a message saying that an app called e1.strings was going to be opened for the first time. I know how to use Get Info to make Keynote the default app for these ..ppt files, and ha... 26 May 2010 13:34
Keystroke-activated Links in PDF documents?
In making a presentation from a PDF file using a Mac or PC, you can almost always move forward and backward through the slides (aka document pages) using the left and right Arrow keys. But is there a way to step forward and back through _Layers_ on a single slide using Arrow keys, or any other designated keys?... 28 May 2010 19:16
photo data disappears with iPhoto, MobileMe
The setup includes a Macbook and an iMac, both running iPhoto '08 on OS10.5.8, and a MobileMe account in between. On the Macbook I bring some photos into iPhoto, which I cull, title and tag. Then I publish them to MobileMe gallery, checking the option to display the titles. Hop over to MobileMe, and the photos... 25 May 2010 20:09