First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Recovered Files?
When I start up I occasionally find "Recovered Files" in my trash. I just empty trash and continue, but why does this happen? I found it happening all the time with previous OS versions but now I'm starting to see it come back. What is this file and what should I do about it, if anything? Thanks. ... 9 Jul 2010 16:05
Mail - Text formatting oddity
I'm typing a letter in Apple's Mail program and inexplicably it has started splitting words for the next line wherever it likes. It doesn't break it naturally the way it has forever, with whole words being at the the end or beginning of a line. What could cause this? Example: It looks like the this: At the... 9 Jul 2010 19:26
instructor solution manual for Multivariable Calculus, Applications and Theory by Kenneth Kuttler
I have solutions manuals to all problems and exercises in these textbooks. To get one in an electronic format contact me at: kalvinmanual(at)gmail(dot)com and let me know its title, author and edition. Please this service is NOT free. solutions manual to A Course in Game Theory by Osborne, Rubinstein solutions... 9 Jul 2010 09:25
SVN Server(s) for OS X ?
Anyone with tales to tell about comparing two or more SVN _servers_ on OS X ? I need to run one for a local project--no outside access. I see one that is "drop-in" and includes Apache 2. Seems kind of silly since OS X comes with Apache. -- Wes Groleau The lesson http://Ideas.Lang-Learn.us/WWW?itemi... 9 Jul 2010 12:45
Garmin support for Mac (was: Re: Apple does it again!)
In article <51W5y0sPNk52-pn2-Z1IRYFROjBdF(a)localhost>, John Varela <newlamps(a)verizon.net> wrote: garmin has had mac software for a few years. you don't say which garmin gps you have but i'd be very surprised if it didn't work with their mac software. Be very surprised. i am. <rant> t... 9 Jul 2010 14:59
Discount ca caps ( www.nike-black.com )
Discount smet caps( www.nike-black.com ) cheapsale NBA caps and hats ( www.nike-black.com ) Supply AFF CAPS and hat ( www.nike-black.com ) cheapsale winter warm caps ( www.nike-black.com ) Discount ed hardy hats and caps ( www.nike-black.com ) Discount juicy caps ( www.nike-black.com ) Discount dc hats and caps (... 8 Jul 2010 18:05
How to *not* view PDFs in Safari 5?
Right now PDFs open in a window within Safari 5. When I click on a URL that is a PDF file, I want this file to download to my hard drive. I then want to double-click the file icon and have it open in Preview. How to I change this behavior so that PDFs do not open in Safari 5, but instead download to my ha... 10 Jul 2010 01:59
Weird PDF quirk
I pulled PDF forms from the US IRS website and started doing my taxes on my Macbook. This weekend, having finally received some needed information (the lack of which being why I filed an extension), I opened up some of them and tried to finish. Using Preview, I was able to type into some fields that had not prev... 9 Jul 2010 06:09
MS Entourage 12.2.5 Halp!
So, until the other day, when I clicked on a new email, the email was marked as read without any further steps. Now, I have to either open the email or mark it as read manually. What setting did I change and how do I get it back to the previous behavior. I've looked at my preferences and settings and can't fi... 7 Jul 2010 10:08
save your money and open all blocked sites now
save your money and open all blocked sites now just enter to this proxy http://prog2010.zxq.net/proxy/ and put your site for free ... 6 Jul 2010 17:48