First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Season Episodes on DVD
How do I rip the season episodes from a DVD? I only seem to be able to get the first one using Handbrake svn3154 i386 and VLC 1.1.2 I must be overlooking some combination of settings. -- Service Guarantees Citizenship ... 4 Aug 2010 17:59
CoconutBattery doesn't register age of MacBook Pro correctly
I just downloaded the most recent version of coconutBattery for my mid 2010 17" MacBook Pro. It has the total charge of its battery correctly but classifies the MacBook Pro as 104 months=8 yrs, 8 months old. Thus, it claims the MacBook Pro was built in either December 2001 or January 2002. What's up with that? ... 4 Aug 2010 21:15
===Christian Louboutin - www.vipchristianlouboutin.com
Christian Louboutin - www.vipchristianlouboutin.com Christian Louboutin was founded in 1992,France but it rapidly became a worldwide famous brand. There are a lot of stars are the fans of it such as Sarah Jessica Parker, Mariah Carey, Angelina Jolie and Victoria Beckham. Once the red outsole appeared you will ... 4 Aug 2010 02:46
Playing a downloaded You-Tube video?
I downloaded a 50 MB You-Tube video to my MacBook runnng OS 10.4.11 by the procedure of finding it in Safari and starting to play it in Safari using Flash; then opening the Safari Activity window; finding the line with 50 MB size; and double-clicking on this line. The opening lines of the resulting downloaded ... 7 Aug 2010 18:00
+++ NFL Jerseys On Sale at www.ajerseys.com
NFL Jerseys On Sale at www.ajerseys.com The National Football League (NFL) is the highest level of professional American football. It was formed by eleven teams in 1920 as the American Professional Football Association, with the league changing its name to the National Football League in 1922. The league curre... 3 Aug 2010 23:31
Pithhelmet says it installed, but it didn't!
Newbie <newbie(a)no.spam> wrote: I am having this unusual experience with Pithhelmet. I got the latest version for my Imac (intel, 10.6). I went through the installation steps and the process ended with the installer announcing the sw was installed successfully. Except that it wasn't: there is no trace of PH ... 5 Aug 2010 18:02
iTunes Genre
Is there any way to delete a Genre from iTunes? I have inadvertantly created some dupes, and many of the existing default genres will never be used by me. I'd like to get rid of them. -- John Varela ... 5 Aug 2010 23:34
Migration Assistant, or "Migrate by hand"?
I'm about to transfer most of my life from my trusty 2007 vintage MacBook, still running Tiger, to a new MacBook Pro 15" with Snow Leopard factory installed. Last time I moved between machines (OS 9 iBook to Tiger MacBook), I just hooked old machine up in Target Disk mode, told Migration Assistant to "Go!"... 2 Aug 2010 18:03
New iTunes Oddity
I've noticed in recent weeks that a genre keeps imposing itself on files that have already had a genre set. Whether they were originally "Pop", "Oldies", "Jazz" or one of my custom items (e.g. "Brazilian", "Big Band") a few dozen each day change themselves to "(8)" or "(11)". A number with parenteses around i... 2 Aug 2010 14:45
THANKS GOD! I GOT $2000 FROM PAYPAL....
THANKS GOD! I GOT $2000 FROM PAYPAL At http://100bestvideos.co.cc I have hidden the PayPal Form link in an image. in that website On Top Side Above search box ,click on image and enter your PayPal id And Your name. ... 2 Aug 2010 12:32