From: Jean on
I'm trying out Google Chrome. So far it doesn't start streams from
publicradiofan.org, but it does keep a tally of the failed attempts
along the bottom of the window. And it goes into an infinite loop trying
to post a reply to Google Groups, showing:
Waiting for Google Groups
Connecting ...
for the past twenty minutes. Did I miss something in the setup?

--
To the Point http://www.kcrw.com/news/programs/tp 2010http://www.350.org/
TALK OF THE NATION http://www.npr.org/templates/rundowns/rundown.php?prgId=5
From: Jean on
In article
<gotermite-A08B58.13305818062010(a)mx01.eternal-september.org>,
Jean <gotermite(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm trying out Google Chrome. So far it doesn't start streams from
> publicradiofan.org, but it does keep a tally of the failed attempts
> along the bottom of the window. And it goes into an infinite loop trying
> to post a reply to Google Groups, showing:
> Waiting for Google Groups
> Connecting ...
> for the past twenty minutes. Did I miss something in the setup?

And links to pdf files create a tab to "about:blank" which remains
blank, e.g.
http://www.rpsea.org/attachments/contentmanagers/429/Pashin%20AL.pdf.

From: Jean Smith on
Why doesn't the speedtest window appear for these sites in Chrome?

From: Jean on
In article
<89466631-d4a3-4945-9a2d-b498869dbc06(a)j4g2000yqh.googlegroups.com>,

This site feed://www.nhc.noaa.gov/nhc_at1.xml is much better in Safari.

--
Groveling to BP http://bit.ly/dyViKR