From: Mike Lane on
I'm trying to get started with the trial version of Aperture.

Here's a screenshot of a bit of the browser displayed by Aperture showing
some of my holiday photos:
http://files.me.com/mike_lane/2wj5fe

Can someone tell me what is the meaning of the small icon in the bottom right
corner of each thumbnail?

Thanks...

--
Mike Lane
UK North Yorkshire

From: iballooka on
On 2010-07-12 13:43:37 +0100, Mike Lane <mike.lane.usenet(a)ntlworld.co.uk> said:

> I'm trying to get started with the trial version of Aperture.
>
> Here's a screenshot of a bit of the browser displayed by Aperture showing
> some of my holiday photos:
> http://files.me.com/mike_lane/2wj5fe
>
> Can someone tell me what is the meaning of the small icon in the bottom right
> corner of each thumbnail?
>

> Thanks...

Link not working...
--
Mike
Peace and Happiness is a State of Mind....

From: Jolly Roger on
In article <i1f823$dnj$1(a)news.eternal-september.org>,
iballooka <kamtek(a)nospamtoday.hotmail.com> wrote:

> On 2010-07-12 13:43:37 +0100, Mike Lane <mike.lane.usenet(a)ntlworld.co.uk>
> said:
>
> > I'm trying to get started with the trial version of Aperture.
> >
> > Here's a screenshot of a bit of the browser displayed by Aperture showing
> > some of my holiday photos:
> > http://files.me.com/mike_lane/2wj5fe
> >
> > Can someone tell me what is the meaning of the small icon in the bottom
> > right
> > corner of each thumbnail?
> >

> > Thanks...
>
> Link not working...

Link works fine here. Must be you.

JR
From: Jolly Roger on
In article <0001HW.C860CC89001066F1B01029BF(a)news.virginmedia.com>,
Mike Lane <mike.lane.usenet(a)ntlworld.co.uk> wrote:

> I'm trying to get started with the trial version of Aperture.
>
> Here's a screenshot of a bit of the browser displayed by Aperture showing
> some of my holiday photos:
> http://files.me.com/mike_lane/2wj5fe
>
> Can someone tell me what is the meaning of the small icon in the bottom right
> corner of each thumbnail?
>

> Thanks...

Almost looks like a hand grenade. Dare I ask what happens when you
click it? : )

JR
From: iballooka on
On 2010-07-12 13:43:37 +0100, Mike Lane <mike.lane.usenet(a)ntlworld.co.uk> said:

> I'm trying to get started with the trial version of Aperture.
>
> Here's a screenshot of a bit of the browser displayed by Aperture showing
> some of my holiday photos:
> http://files.me.com/mike_lane/2wj5fe
>
> Can someone tell me what is the meaning of the small icon in the bottom right
> corner of each thumbnail?
>

> Thanks...

Link OK problem my end...

Seem to vauguely recall its to do with adjustments it basically copies
adjustments and you can spray selected images and apply the selected
changes tried it and not very useful....