From: Paul Fuchs on
What's happening at Apple? Don't they beta test anymore before a
release. Two interactive graphs I use every day are broken. Now the
graphs are just a big, white nothing.

http://finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=^GSPC#symbol=^GSPC;range=1d

and

http://markets.on.nytimes.com/research/markets/worldmarkets/worldmarkets
..asp

Both still work just fine (thankfully) in Firefox.

--
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth
becomes a revolutionary act.
From: Tom Harrington on
In article <1jlohu3.1pgxsupna298qN%pf(a)porkain'tkosher.oink>,
pf(a)porkain'tkosher.oink (Paul Fuchs) wrote:

> What's happening at Apple? Don't they beta test anymore before a
> release. Two interactive graphs I use every day are broken. Now the
> graphs are just a big, white nothing.
>
> http://finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=^GSPC#symbol=^GSPC;range=1d
>
> and
>
> http://markets.on.nytimes.com/research/markets/worldmarkets/worldmarkets
> .asp
>
> Both still work just fine (thankfully) in Firefox.

They look fine in Safari 5 from here, have you restarted Safari lately?

--
Tom "Tom" Harrington
Independent Mac OS X developer since 2002
From: Sandman on
In article <1jlohu3.1pgxsupna298qN%pf(a)porkain'tkosher.oink>,
pf(a)porkain'tkosher.oink (Paul Fuchs) wrote:

> What's happening at Apple? Don't they beta test anymore before a
> release. Two interactive graphs I use every day are broken. Now the
> graphs are just a big, white nothing.
>
> http://finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=^GSPC#symbol=^GSPC;range=1d
>
> and
>
> http://markets.on.nytimes.com/research/markets/worldmarkets/worldmarkets
> .asp
>
> Both still work just fine (thankfully) in Firefox.

Uh, the graphs are in Flash, if they are broken, blame Adobe.

--
Sandman[.net]
From: Jim Gibson on
In article <tph-BC2576.14122715072010(a)localhost>, Tom Harrington
<tph(a)pcisys.no.spam.dammit.net> wrote:

> In article <1jlohu3.1pgxsupna298qN%pf(a)porkain'tkosher.oink>,
> pf(a)porkain'tkosher.oink (Paul Fuchs) wrote:
>
> > What's happening at Apple? Don't they beta test anymore before a
> > release. Two interactive graphs I use every day are broken. Now the
> > graphs are just a big, white nothing.
> >
> > <http://finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=^GSPC#symbol=^GSPC;range=1d>
> >
> > and
> >
> > <http://markets.on.nytimes.com/research/markets/worldmarkets/worldmarkets.asp>
> >
> > Both still work just fine (thankfully) in Firefox.
>
> They look fine in Safari 5 from here, have you restarted Safari lately?

Not showing anything here (Safari 5.0, Mac OS 10.6.4). OK in Firefox.

--
Jim Gibson
From: Paul Fuchs on
Jim Gibson <jimsgibson(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> In article <tph-BC2576.14122715072010(a)localhost>, Tom Harrington
> <tph(a)pcisys.no.spam.dammit.net> wrote:
>
> > In article <1jlohu3.1pgxsupna298qN%pf(a)porkain'tkosher.oink>,
> > pf(a)porkain'tkosher.oink (Paul Fuchs) wrote:
> >
> > > What's happening at Apple? Don't they beta test anymore before a
> > > release. Two interactive graphs I use every day are broken. Now the
> > > graphs are just a big, white nothing.
> > >
> > > <http://finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=^GSPC#symbol=^GSPC;range=1d>
> > >
> > > and
> > >
> > > <http://markets.on.nytimes.com/research/markets/worldmarkets/worldmark
> > > ets.asp>
> > >
> > > Both still work just fine (thankfully) in Firefox.
> >
> > They look fine in Safari 5 from here, have you restarted Safari lately?
>
> Not showing anything here (Safari 5.0, Mac OS 10.6.4). OK in Firefox.

Sorry for the false alarm. A simple restart just now fixed the problem.

-P