From: Logic on
In article <timmcn-765F69.17263510082010(a)news-2.mpls.iphouse.net>,
Tim McNamara <timmcn(a)bitstream.net> wrote:

> In article
> <099b0868-76db-417b-a504-f02cc489a981(a)q22g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>,
> MuahMan <muahman(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Aug 10, 9:32�am, Tim McNamara <tim...(a)bitstream.net> wrote:

> > > You Apple bashers are so friggin' lame that it provides minutes of
> > > entertainment. �Keep 'em coming, I need a laugh in the morning
> > > before I go to work.
> > >
> > > Seriously, though, what is it to you what computer somebody else
> > > uses?
> >
> > We just want to make sure none of you Appholes have any WMD or deadly
> > weapons when "Doomsday" arrives. You guys are some strange unstable
> > birds, much like the computers you use.
>
> I see. So basically you're just hoping to rile up some sharp response
> by saying nonsensical and incorrect things and get some attention. Wow,
> that's *really* lame. For some reason the lameosity of you folks is
> much more up-front in this thread.
>
> You don't use my computer, I do. Why do you give a hoot what computer
> I've got? I don't care what computer you use, after all. It's yours to
> choose based on what you need it to do.

There's only one answer: seething jealousy. They're deeply embittered
about investing themselves in poor tech. Rather than facing it in a
healthy way, they lash out at Apple users.

From: John McWilliams on
Logic wrote:
> In article <timmcn-765F69.17263510082010(a)news-2.mpls.iphouse.net>,

>> You don't use my computer, I do. Why do you give a hoot what computer
>> I've got? I don't care what computer you use, after all. It's yours to
>> choose based on what you need it to do.
>
> There's only one answer: seething jealousy. They're deeply embittered
> about investing themselves in poor tech. Rather than facing it in a
> healthy way, they lash out at Apple users.

Could be abysmal ignorance and/or a seething need to be annoying......

--
john mcwilliams
From: Howard Brazee on
On Tue, 10 Aug 2010 19:45:30 -0400, Logic <logic(a)logic.net> wrote:

>There's only one answer: seething jealousy. They're deeply embittered
>about investing themselves in poor tech. Rather than facing it in a
>healthy way, they lash out at Apple users.

I saw an article showing that Apple is the most bashed computer
company on the Internet. Of course, check to see which sports teams
are bashed the most - it's the same ones that are praised the most.
The ones that matter because they win.

- James Madison