From: CiriusMex on
Hello, I'm developping a website using RubyOnRails framework.
Everythings works just fine with IE and FF but in Safari some code is
displayed, unpredictably and without any logic (sometimes the page is
displayed correctly and as expected, sometimes a bit of code shows up
and the page is kind of broken....).
I can't figure out what the problem is. Tried to quit some javascripts
in case it would be the problem but doesn't seems to change anything.
The language of the browser seems to have an influence but I'm not
sure neither....
I don't have any clue about what the problem is and how to solve it.
Any idea would be welcome.

You can check those site using Safari, you will certainly find some
part with code when, of course, it shouldn't be displayed:
- http://sitiomac.polary.com.mx
- http://funkymonkey.com.mx/timeout/home
- http://pizarro.com.mx/pizarro

Thanks for your help ^^
From: Jacek Kauch on
On 10-08-11 17:16, in article
5680251f-241e-4c2d-a3cf-5bc2d83f3cc7(a)k10g2000yqa.googlegroups.com,
"CiriusMex" <ciriusmex(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> You can check those site using Safari, you will certainly find some
> part with code when, of course, it shouldn't be displayed:
> - http://sitiomac.polary.com.mx
> - http://funkymonkey.com.mx/timeout/home
> - http://pizarro.com.mx/pizarro

Hi, I tested all of them on Safari 5.0.1 - everything is ok. if you wish to
have any screen copy, please let me know.

Best regards,
Jacek

--
Please, do not reply to me using e-mail from this massage, will be deleted
right away.

From: dorayme on
In article
<5680251f-241e-4c2d-a3cf-5bc2d83f3cc7(a)k10g2000yqa.googlegroups.co
m>,
CiriusMex <ciriusmex(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello, I'm developping a website using RubyOnRails framework.
> Everythings works just fine with IE and FF but in Safari some code is
> displayed, unpredictably and without any logic (sometimes the page is
> displayed correctly and as expected, sometimes a bit of code shows up
> and the page is kind of broken....).
> I can't figure out what the problem is. Tried to quit some javascripts
> in case it would be the problem but doesn't seems to change anything.
> The language of the browser seems to have an influence but I'm not
> sure neither....
> I don't have any clue about what the problem is and how to solve it.
> Any idea would be welcome.
>
> You can check those site using Safari, you will certainly find some
> part with code when, of course, it shouldn't be displayed:
> - http://sitiomac.polary.com.mx
> - http://funkymonkey.com.mx/timeout/home
> - http://pizarro.com.mx/pizarro

I did not see any "code" and you give no real clues as to where
this was seen by you. True, you gave URLs to webpages that are
wildly invalid, that have no doctypes and so invite greater
differences in rendering across browsers than you might otherwise
achieves, and seem not to know not to *rely* on javascript and
Flash (meaning "not to make your pages useless if someone has JS
off).

--
dorayme