From: Salgud on
Downloaded Fluid to give it a try. Seems pretty straightforward, but I
tried to make a Fluid app out of three different websites (GCal,
Lifehacker and Toodledo), and got a message saying it couldn't complete
creating the app because I "didn't have permission". Normally, when I
don't have permission, there is an authenticate button and I
authenticate and off we go. Not with Fluid - no authenticate button
available.

Any suggestions?
From: Gerry on
In article <i3vs1v$9k1$1(a)news.eternal-september.org>,
Salgud <spamboy6547(a)comcast.net> wrote:

> Downloaded Fluid to give it a try. Seems pretty straightforward, but I
> tried to make a Fluid app out of three different websites (GCal,
> Lifehacker and Toodledo), and got a message saying it couldn't complete
> creating the app because I "didn't have permission". Normally, when I
> don't have permission, there is an authenticate button and I
> authenticate and off we go. Not with Fluid - no authenticate button
> available.
>
> Any suggestions?

Have you tried the Fluid forum at

<http://groups.google.com/group/fluidapp>