From: Ondra Holub on
Hello.

I am able to get item placed on certain coordinates. But I need
reverse function to correctly show pop menu for wxTreeCtrl item. I
want to show it after right-click or after Win-Menu keypress. For
mouse there is no problem, but when I use keyboard, I can only guess,
where the coordinates of an item are.

Thanks for any hint.
Ondra
From: Vadim Zeitlin on
On 2009-11-06, Ondra Holub <ondra.holub(a)post.cz> wrote:
> I am able to get item placed on certain coordinates. But I need
> reverse function to correctly show pop menu for wxTreeCtrl item.

You can use GetBoundingRect() for this.

Regards,
VZ

http://www.tt-solutions.com/
From: Ondra Holub on
On 7 lis, 16:06, Vadim Zeitlin <va...(a)wxwidgets.org> wrote:
> On 2009-11-06, Ondra Holub <ondra.ho...(a)post.cz> wrote:
>
> > I am able to get item placed on certain coordinates. But I need
> > reverse function to correctly show pop menu for wxTreeCtrl item.
>
>  You can use GetBoundingRect() for this.
>
>  Regards,
> VZ
>
> --
> TT-Solutions: wxWidgets consultancy and technical support
>              http://www.tt-solutions.com/

Thank you, it works perfectly.

Best regards,
Ondra