From: Vadim Zeitlin on
On 2009-10-22, hapalibashi(a)googlemail.com <hapalibashi(a)googlemail.com> wrote:
> I want to display this data using a wxVListBox because I need full
> control of the display. However there is a problem: the calls to
> OnDrawItem are not atomic meaning that once the container is full,
> each call the OnDrawItem will be accessing moving data, the result
> will be a non-contiguous display with missing elements.

Sorry, I don't understand at all why would this be the case. If you
refresh the control after shifting the items everything should work just
fine. OTOH wxVListBox might not be ideal for you precisely because you need
to refresh it entirely every time a new item is appended with your approach
which is probably going to result in a noticeable flicker. But this is
another problem.

Regards,
VZ

http://www.tt-solutions.com/