From: Cor Ligthert[MVP] on
I did not see you used cross posting, will you be so kind in your replies
remove the newsgroup VB general discussion.

It makes no sense to create again a flame thread as we now can expect from
some persons.

While for the common visitors of that newsgroup the answers are not very
interesting.

Cor

From: fniles on
I need to find out up to the milliseconds how long it takes for a process to
do.
At the beginning of the process, I write to a log file, and when it's done,
I write to the log file again.

From: fniles on
Did you mean I shouldn't cross posting between vb.net and vb6 groups ?

From: fniles on
Sorry,
38624 is the result from Right(VBDT.Timer.ToString("#0.00"), 2)
and not from the dd-MMMM-yyyy

From: mayayana on
>> I did not see you used cross posting, will you be so kind in your replies
>> remove the newsgroup VB general discussion.

> Did you mean I shouldn't cross posting between vb.net and vb6 groups ?

Exactly. They're 2 different things and have two
different groups. You referred to both VB6 code
and VB.Net code, but you're using one or the other.
(You can't mix and match them.) So you should be
posting in that group and limiting your question to
the code you're actually using.

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Prev: converting doubles to string