From: Noel Rico Tecson on
Hi All,

Is there a function to get server time?

Thanks,

Noel

From: Robert Morley on
Look at the "Date from Server" thread posted two days ago. While some are
SQL Server specific, other solutions are more generic.

Rob

From: Noel Rico Tecson on

Thanks Rob,

I will try this GetDate() function in our office.
I want to apply this function in my Sign In/Out program from User's PC.
currently I'm just using the Date() and Time() function in VB6 but the
other is cheating by changing there system time before log in. So
instead I will used the date and time from our server (drive H:) when
they log in, But I don't know if our server is SQL server.

Noel